When a restaurant patron is about to eat their meal, the last thing they want to see is a pest scampering across the floor. Unfortunately, pest problems in restaurants are all too common here in St. Louis. A clean environment is an important part of staying in business in the foodservice industry, and pest-free environments play a huge role in that!
The Bug Out team conducts pest control for restaurants that you can rely on to keep your customers safe and happy every time they come in.
Is Pest Control for Restaurants Essential?
Pests in restaurants can be extremely dangerous. Besides spreading filth, they can become a health hazard and affect food quality. Here are a few reasons why pest control for restaurants is so important:
- Some pests in St. Louis spread diseases such as typhoid, cholera, E. coli, and salmonella.
- Droppings, urine, and filth from pests can contaminate food.
- The presence of rodents can directly introduce other pests such as ticks, mites, and fleas.
- Electrical and mechanical equipment, as well as buildings themselves, can be damaged severely during a pest infestation.
Need an Estimate for Your Restaurant?
Best Restaurant Pest Control Procedure
Working with a restaurant pest control specialist who can prevent infestations year-round is the best way to keep your restaurant safe and open. Here are our steps to exterminating pests in restaurants:
- A complete restaurant inspection covering the inside and outside of the property
- Identification of active pests on the property and the conditions leading to their presence
- Development of a plan that suits the needs and regulations of your restaurant
- Closing of all entry points or other efforts to block off further infestations
- Ongoing visits from our team to keep your restaurant pest-free into the future
Consistent Restaurant Pest Control
With 50 years of experience to back us, Bug Out knows what it takes to ensure restaurants in St. Louis pass their inspections routinely and with ease. Regular inspections, preventative measures, and discreet treatments will all contribute to creating a pest-free environment in your restaurant. We cover all kinds of pests—whether you need rodent, flea, roach, or fly control for restaurants, our team has you covered. Contact us today!Back to Commercial Pest Control